Fusion Chef – Premium Sous Vide Collection
‘Sous Vide’ the French art of cooking foods “under vacuum” is increasingly popular because of its numerous advantages. Traditional cooking methods in a pan, range, oven, or grill use high and fluctuating temperatures, giving inconsistent results.
The Sous Vide process uses low cooking temperatures in a precise temperature-controlled water bath well below boiling point (usually between 50°C to 75°C). Sous Vide cooking results in healthy and nutritious dishes with high-quality tastepreserving aroma, flavour and reducing food shrinkage.
Benefits of Sous Vide cooking include:
- Sealing in the goodness
- Precise, consistent and tastier results
- Concentration of flavour and nutrition
- Minimal shrinkage and no loss of moisture
- Low energy costs and portion control increase profitability
- Stress free and time efficient cooking
- Convenient - meals wait for guests to be ready… not vice-versa!
Click here for the Fusion Chef NZ flyer
Click here for the Fusion Chef brochure
Click here for the 'Pearl' datasheet
Click here for the 'Diamond' datasheet
For a full range of products visit www.fusionchef.de